Take out has been interesting, but we are ready to get back to what we do best, serving you face to face (albeit with masks on now) and arranging your food thoughtfully and beautifully on a plate! According to Governor Mills, we may now reopen for Dine In service in June. Our plan will be to reopen June 2 ( along with every other restaurant in town) and our hours to start will be Tuesday through Saturday from 4 – 9. We will continue to offer Take Out as well, but pick up will be inside. If you need us to bring it out to your car that too can be arranged, just let us know.
There are a lot of regulations being imposed upon restaurants to re-open, so there will be many unfortunate changes. Below we will outline some of the changes we foresee:
- Reservation Only – maximum capacity for any room is 50 people, with 6 foot space in between guests. Reservations will help us to manage the flow most efficiently.
- One person per party should enter and check in. Parties must then wait on the porch until they are able to be seated. Please don’t hang out by the host stand and door so that others may enter.
- Social Distancing rules apply- let’s give each other space.
- Masks must be worn by staff.
- Masks must be worn by you, our guests, upon entering and during any movement throughout the restaurant. You can of course take it off to eat!
- We will have plexiglass dividers set up at the host stand and the take out counter.
- We will have a designated cleaner who’s main job will be to constantly disinfect every surface – bathrooms, doors, tables, chairs……
- We will no longer refill your water glass, but have bottles on the tables which will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- We will have hand sanitizer throughout the restaurant.
- We are working on a payment system for less contact but honestly can’t afford to buy the table side hand held just yet, so you might have to bring your own pen!
- There will be no or very limited seating at the bar – there is not 6 feet of space between seats and the bartender and a plexiglass divider? We aren’t there yet. The bar room will be open however, with limited seating.
- We are working on our outdoor patio which will give us more seats as the days get warmer and warmer.
- We will use the upstairs dining room for seating when we do not have a function planned.
- We will continue to smile at you, even if you can’t see us through our masks.
We will value your feedback and suggestions as we get open again, but ask that you do so in person or email. If you are unhappy with our efforts or see where we need to make a change, please don’t trash us on social media We will do our very best to keep you and our staff safe. There will be a learning curve here, as with all new endeavors, and I’m sure we will not get it all right to start, but the intent and effort will be there.
We truly look forward to seeing you all again and sharing our beautiful space with you! Stay healthy and happy!
Bridget and Scott Lee